Monday, September 29, 2008

Day 29 - No Motivation

So my rest week didn't go at ALL like it was supposed to. With me being gone all but Thursday, I just didn't have any motivation to do the workouts on the road. The Core Synergystics video made me feel like I needed a whole empty room, and I had part of a hotel room with barely enough space to turn over, much less roll in the floor. All I wanted to do was spend time with Michele on Wednesday, so we moved Kenpo to Thursday. But, we still didn't do it. And I couldn't do the Yoga on Saturday, and didn't get home in time to do stretching on Sunday.

Today, I've eaten like crap today (i.e. Kerby Lane pancakes, Ben & Jerry's ice cream, and dinner at Gattiland). So consequently, I feel like crap today and still have no motivation to work out. HOWEVER, I did do the Chest, Shoulder, Tri workout. I may not have "brought it", but I still completed it. Maybe a good night's rest and some good food tomorrow will help.

0 comments: