Monday, September 1, 2008

Day 1 - Let's Begin

So this is really a Day 0 post since I haven't done my first workout yet. Michele and I went to buy groceries yesterday to start the P90X diet along with the workout program. HOLY CRAP! That's all I have to say. All new spices. Making our own dressings. Buying swordfish, halibut, top sirloin. I'm gonna be eating like a king. Unfortunately, king's usually have more money than I do. The total for yesterday finished out at $435, and we're not even done. We have to have 64 (yes, 64) egg whites for ONE WEEK!!! I need to buy my own chicken farm.

So the JCB is in the studio today starting an EP. We're doing some covers of songs that lots of people have asked if we had them on CDs. Consequently, I didn't get up and do the workout, but we'll do it this afternoon when we get done. I'm pretty pumped, but after looking at the rundown sheet for the workout, I don't know if I'll last the whole hour just doing chest and back. We'll see...

0 comments: